Dear ACRATH Members and Supporters
INFORMATION & CAMPAIGNS
Thank you to members who have provided the following information and campaign notices.
- World Fair Trade Day, 8 May
Build Back Fairer: reflect on our purchasing and procurement policies and see what are the practical ways we can support ethical and fair trade practices.
Fairtrade Australia New Zealand
- ACRATH: Time to Speak Up
Umes Acharya, ACRATH member and researcher is urging people to treat the exploitation of international students as Modern Slavery and work for change.
- ACRATH: Supporting Seasonal Workers
Fr Peter O’Neill ssc has been appointed as ACRATH’s representative on the Seasonal Worker Programme (SWP) Advisory Group. He hopes that progress will be made on some of the challenges facing seasonal workers.
- ACRATH Newsletter, April 2021
- Melbourne couple found guilty of keeping Tamil woman as a slave for eight years
- Carer forced to work in supermarket, stopped from going out by Sydney couple
- U.S. Catholic Sisters Against Human Trafficking
Stop Trafficking Newsletter
The April edition highlights the National Centre for Sexual Exploitation annual list of entities they deem worthy to name and shame.
Read current and archived reflections
- Global Sisters Report
- Talitha Kum: International Network of Consecrated Life Against Trafficking In Persons
- RENATE: Religious in Europe Networking Against Trafficking and Exploitation.
- Freedom United
Stay up to date with ACRATH Activities and News Items https://acrath.org.au/ including
- Fashion Supply Chains
You are receiving the ACRATH Information and Campaign Notice as per your request. To unsubscribe from the “ACRATH Information and Campaign Notice” email list, please email ACRATH National Secretary email@example.com with UNSUBSCRIBE in the Subject heading.