The 23rd March 2017 is observed by the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) every year as World Meteorological Day. This year’s theme is Understanding Clouds, “to highlight the enormous importance of clouds for weather climate and water.” Clouds are central to weather observations and forecasts. Clouds are one of the key uncertainties in the study of climate… Continue Reading World Meteorological Day, 23rd March | World Meteorological Organization
Upcoming Social Justice Days
- July 26, 2019
- July 28, 2019
- Australian Catholic Social Justice Council_July Briefing
- Pope Francis’ Universal Prayer Intention for July 2019
- 2019-20 Social Justice Statement_’Making it Real – Genuine Human Encounter in Our Digital World’
- Australian Catholic Youth Festival_8-10 Dec 2019_REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!!!
- Plenary Post_Edition 19
- (ACRATH) ‘Bollywood Nights’ with ‘Crossroads’_10th August 2019_Book your tickets NOW!
Read current and past issues of the JEDO Newsletter here, and catch up on the social justice work of the Justice, Ecology and Development Office within the Catholic Archdiocese of Perth. Continue Reading
Aboriginal Acknowledgement Plaque Orders
The use of acknowledgement plaques on entrances to homes, churches, workplaces and other buildings, serve to remind Australians of the presence of the Aboriginal people in our land millennia before the making of the Australian colonies and the Australian nation Continue Reading Aboriginal Acknowledgement Plaque Orders